You can start by typing your search terms into the basic search box or click on the Advanced Search option.
- Type in your search terms. The following words are optional: and, at, by, etc., for, from, in, of, on, to, with
- Select the headings that you want searched by using the drop-down menu. All Headings is the default. If you are searching for a specific title, choose Title.
- Click Go to begin the search.
From the results list, click on a title to view the complete record.
At the bottom of the screen, you can see which libraries have this item.
QuickSearch for WorldCat
Search WorldCat For Items in Libraries Near You:
- Enter search terms in one or more search boxes, and click on Search.
- On the results page, you can click on the Books tab to view only those items that are books.
- From the results list, click on a title for the detailed record.
- Select from the icons above your search results to sort, get related subjects or authors, limit results, e-mail, print, or export the record.
Ask A Librarian
Sorry, chat is currently offline. Please visit our Ask a Librarian site to search our FAQ's or to send questions to us.
1-800-422-NWTC ext. 5493
Monday - Thursday 7 am - 10 pm
Friday 7 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm