- There is no definitive list of perfectly-reliable news sources.
- We are all biased in some way! The important thing is to identify our own biases and to learn to recognize bias in media sources.
- It is worth it to take the time to get your news from multiple sources.
- There are many strategies and resources available for detecting "fake news", identifying bias, comparing news coverage perspectives, and fact-checking. Try several strategies and figure out what works for you.
- When in doubt, consult a Librarian. Do not hesitate to contact the Shawano Library or the NWTC Library.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions or concerns: Julie Chapman (920-498-5490)