Students will be able to
- Understand what information literacy is and why it is important in school, the workplace, and society.
- Know resources available to build information literacy skills.
- Identify how information is needed and used in everyday life.
- Set goals to build information literacy skills.
- Identify the steps in the research process.
- Develop a plan for a research paper.
- Choose a research topic.
- Identify keywords, synonyms, and related terms for a project.
- Recognize the iterative nature of the research process.