Searching for E-Books in O'Reilly Online (formerly Safari Tech)
The O'Reilly Online collection contains current e-books (and videos) on technology, digital media and business topics.
The Basic Search provides a single search field where you can search the entire site for book or video titles, author, or publisher.
You can also browse by topic by clicking on Topics on the left hand menu.
To learn more about O'Reilly Online, check out the O'Reily Resources Guide.
Viewing O'Reilly Materials
Go directly to the resource you want by clicking on the title.
- For videos, the content guide will show up immediately. You can scroll through content by clicking the forward or back buttons, or you can click on each segment title.
- Click the content icon to hide the segment titles.
- To add a video or segment to your playlist, click the Add to Playlist icon.
- To watch a video in full screen, click the Full Screen icon in the bottom right corner of the video.
- To scroll through content, click the forward and back buttons at the top left and right of the screen.
- Too see all content, click the title in the middle top of the page. This will open the full book menu.
- You can also save a segment to a Playlist or change the font size using the menu on the right hand side of the screen.
Visit Us During Library Hours or Contact Us In many ways!