Click Advanced at the top of the WISCAT screen to build your searches using several boxes.
- Enter the keyword(s) in the first Search box. The following words are optional: and, at, by, etc., for, from, in, of, on, the, to, with. These words are ignored when entered as part of a keyword search.
- Choose the heading you want to search from the second drop-down menu (i.e. Title, Author, Subject).
- Choose AND/OR/NOT to set the function between the first Search box and the second or third Search boxes. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- You can select specific resources to search or filter the results by publication year, format, or language.
- Click the orange Search button to begin the search.
As you are reviewing results, you can click the "Push Button" icon under the book image to Request the item from other libraries. Otherwise, you can also click on the image of the book cover to learn more about the book and then click the orange Request This Item button from the details screen.